November 16th 2023
BRCCH 2023 Image Contest
The BRCCH warmly invites all BRCCH Early Career Researchers involved in a BRCCH-supported project to participate in the third edition of the BRCCH Image Contest. Submit your images of your scientific work for a chance to win up to CHF 500 to attend a scientific conference or professional development event of your choice.
Images should visually reflect the research done in your BRCCH project during 2023. They could, for example, show lab, clinical or field work, depict certain methods, visualise results or data, or show the goals of the project. Winning images will be selected based on aesthetics and alignment with the BRCCH scientific scope.
Please send us your image(s) by email to email@example.com with a descriptive caption, a credit of the image(s) by Friday, 15 December 2023.
Conditions of submission are addressed below, but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any remaining questions.
BRCCH Image Contest’s conditions of submission:
- Early career researchers involved in BRCCH-funded projects are eligible to submit image entries.
- Several images can be submitted as a single entry.
- We welcome all types of images (e.g. photography, microscopy, computer-generated images, graphics).
- Minimal resolution of 300 dpi is required and any image file format (RAW, EPS, TIF, PNG, etc) can be submitted.
- If people are shown in the image and are identifiable, they must have given explicit consent to be photographed.
- Images should not show sensitive or confidential information or data.
- Images generated from BRCCH-funded photoshoots are not eligible.
- Images submitted to the BRCCH may be used for BRCCH communication projects (e.g., BRCCH Annual Report, flyers, website). Images will not be used for any commercial or for-profit purpose.
- Images remain the copyright of the researcher. BRCCH will credit the image accordingly.
- BRCCH will never share the images with third-parties (e.g., news media) without the explicit consent of the researcher.
- * Winners of contest receive support to attend a scientific conference or professional development event of their choice with justifiable costs reimbursable up to a maximum of 500 CHF.